Minggu, 15 Februari 2009

Knowledge



Happy Sunday everyone in this world.
This is a 6th i’am posting in this blog.
Before I am writing more,
First of all I say Thank you very much

for everyone that given comment in my blog.
And the second I say thank you very much too,
for all my friend that given me more support to around my life.

Today I try to write the article with English language.
Before I am continue my article,
please forgive if I have something mistake in my language.
Because I am still learn, but I am try so hard to make the good in my blog.

In this time I will give the topic
“Knowledge”.
How the important of knowledge in our life?
How the important of studying in our life?
I think everyone have more argument about it.

But according for me, knowledge is very important for us.
Because now day we life in the era of reformation and globalization.
So the competition is getting hard and very difficult.
We as the young generation must be able to win the competition
in the future in our nation.

We as the young generation must be intellectual.

So…we must studying.
Learn…learn…and learn more. We must have more knowledge.
The growing of our nation depend on the young generation.
If the young generation is good,
so the country will be good.
But another side if the young generation is bad,
so the country will bad.
I have some reason with my statement ,
why knowledge is very important for us .
The reason because With knowledge we are respect,
because knowledge we can get much money,
and With knowledge we can role the world.
And in the other side with knowledge we can make the country will be the best.

So let us studying, get more knowledge.
The last but not lest don’t be lose. Keep spirit to get knowledge.

2 Comments:

  1. Rojo Warok said...
    i agree.. in the era of globalization knowledge is everything, very important to make us can competitive with other country. every day we must learning and learning again without tired..

    we can learn more from internet, can searching and download anything knowledge like ebook pdf, tutorials, tips and ticks, participate on forums or communities etc.. internet for knowledge..

    Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are, to some extent, a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it, piece by piece -- by thought, choice, courage, and determination.

    okay gurl.. success and god luck.. god bless you.

    u r ........ :)
    Anonim said...
    BRAVO......

    pripun pawartosipung NON?

Post a Comment